MoveCamp Movement Summer Session Ottawa - City Hall
- Free Event
Join us every Thursday at City Hall from June 9th to August 25th at 12:00 PM EST!
About this event
Join The MILLION MOVERS MOVEMENT.
We are on a mission to get Canadians moving.
This movement is open to all fitness levels. Learn more here
Join us in person!
REGISTER NOW AND SEE YOU AT 12pm EST.
Learn more at movecamp.ca
- Get moving with Canada's top fitness coaches as they lead you through a fun, high energy workout.
- Complimentary event open to everyone. Families are welcome. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants should wear comfortable gym clothes and running shoes.
- Open to the public.You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs. Pre-registration required.
WHAT TO BRING
- A fitness mat
- Water bottle
- A great attitude
- Invite your co-workers, family and best friends to move with you!
We are in Season 8!
At MoveCamp we are dedicated to helping people lead healthier, more active lives.
Since 2015 MoveCamp has been offering free fitness activities at Canadian landmarks such as Parliament Hill, Ottawa City Hall, Toronto City Hall, and Montreal’s Rutherford Field at McGill University.
MoveCamp is always growing and passionate about sharing health and wellness across Canada. If you would like to join MoveCamp organizing team, the largest free fitness movement in Canada please get in touch! We would love to hear from you.